Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I want to be....

I want to be a book seller (No, Jenny, I am not copying from you, Lol. Well, a little bit actually) I want to have my own store and I want to take care of it. I want to sells books. I want to make a cozy bookstore with reading corner. I want to have a futuristic store. This is my dream. I don't know how much money is needed. I really want it. Any of you have ever had a bookstore? Please share with me about how much money I must provide for a bookstore and about what things should be prepared to make a bookstore. Please, make my dream come true.

regards,


4 comments:

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

Hi..thanks for stopping by my blog......Sophee-a is my poodle..she is the only one..she just looks different in each picture~LOL

My hubby always wanted his own book store too :)

Gattina said...

Unfortunately I have no idea how much money you would need. But I think it's a very good idea !!

Devita said...

Hi Sherri!! Yup. Sophee-a is really cute. i thought that there were more than one dog. lol. Really? than we should work together to build it. Lol

Hi gattina! yes indeed. thank you for coming.

Jenny said...

LOL! :-) Well, it does not matter if you want to copy. :-) Unfortunately I cannot help you out with details. I do not have my own store. Also do not plan to have one. And second having a bookstore in Germany is different from any other country in the world as we have got different specialities like for example fixed prices for books etc.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.