Saturday, January 17, 2009

Express Your Feelings

Human relationship is completely more complicated than cooking Dorry and Oats. Sometimes you feel everything is right while the other side things you are wrong. Sometimes you need to communicate while the other says he/she does not want to talk. Hmm... relationship is more complicated than you think.

Anyway, I am learning to communicate better with Mr. Sexy. I learn to control my emotions (even though God knows that I really can not control it). I also learn to express what I feel through my words. Sometimes this is really difficult to do since I do not like to repeat what I have said to others.

Any of you know how to express your feelings better?


regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.