Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pray for me.

This morning Mr. Sexy reminded me to prepare my thesis presentation. I know I should be happy because he is care for me and my future. but I also do not know why I feel it as a burden for me. I have been under pressure lately. I know that everything will be okay, but I still can't get it out of my mind. The presentation, the lecturers, the thesis. Arrgghh... Somebody, get me out of here!

Well, no matter how far I runaway, this thesis is always chasing me. Okay, this is the time to face it. One more step. Guys, sisters, brothers, I really need you to pray for me. Please support me on your prayers. Thank you very much. Here is he detail of my thesis presentation:

Date : Monday, December, 15th, 2008
time: at 1 PM
venue: Meeting room

Please pray for me. The sooner the better. Oopss.. This is not an order, just do it when your heart really agree with this idea. Thank you very much.

Have a great day!

regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.