Saturday, December 13, 2008

Office Gifts

Hurray, Christmas is almost come. Are you ready? Have you prepared for Christmas? Have you bought something for a gift? Or you haven’t? Well, I must confess that I haven’t prepared anything for Christmas. The reason is, I am busy preparing my presentation for next Monday. I will have a test for my thesis. Do you remember? I thought that I have told you about it.

Here is a new idea to give to others. When you usually give a Christmas gift for your friends or family, now you could try new things by giving it to your colleague, to your business partner or even to your own company. You could give you own company a new file cabinet. It will buzz your room or your meeting room with a new scene and air. Wait, you could choose the perfect one as the mate for your office tables. It is a good idea to create a new sensation in your office, and your new year will be a new room.


regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.