Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Morning blessings


Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in* Christ Jesus our Lord.

The greatest gift that any one of us could receive is salvation but what are some of the other amazing gifts that you have been given? Why were they so special to you?

My other amazing gifts is my morning. Every morning I wake up and breath and I can feel that God give me one more change to love others and to be His assistant to share love and cares. I do not know about many theory, because I know, I am nothing, but knowing that God always besides me, it is enough for me. He gives me such a great family and friends. He gives me a challenging life which there I can learn and grow. He gives me what I need. He provides everything.

regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.