Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Master Degree and Han Yu course.

I have been discussed about this to my parents and also several friends. I want to take a master degree with a scholarship. I still do not know where to find it so I am still searching for it. If anyone of you know where, i would be very happy to be informed.

While I am waiting for the information, I am searching for a Chinese course. I want to learn it intensively. So I actually want to find a school or a college which offers special course. I still haven't found it, so, this is my second favor. lol. If you have any idea about where to go and where to find, feel free to tell me. The site link address is also okay :D.

Thank you very much.

regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.