Monday, December 1, 2008

Lecturer = God's Way!


I do not know whether we could categorize it as a miracle or not. But for me, this is miracle.

I always avoid communicating with my lecture. I was traumatic with my last experience of rejection. I failed at my thesis and I was afraid to fail again. So, I avoid to do my thesis, and I avoid meeting my lecturers.

So, with a miracle, this lecturer found me. He called me again and again and guided me with a very good heart and a passion to serve. He is nice and kind and everybody loves him. I know that this is God's way to put him as my lecturer. I mean there are many lecturers there but He gave me him.

Short story, through struggling, whining, crying, lying, walking and running, for six month, I finally submitted my thesis paper at Monday, last month and I will have the exam in Dec, 15, at 1. P.M. sharp. So I hope all of you would pray for me and my thesis. I do not expect the best mark, but I expect to graduate. I have surrendered it to God, but I need God to stand beside me at my exam day.

I never imagine it that I will face this day. Because I was lost and I did not know what to do with it. I know my thesis is not perfect but I will try not to be nervous and I will try to give the best answers I could. Prayers will be needed due to this case. I am really thankful that you do.

Have a miracle Monday!

regards,


9 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Devita,

Continue to study hard and pray that God will keep you calm and that he will help you through your exam and you will do great!

I'll be praying for you as well.

Love,
Beth

Devita said...

Hi Beth, Thank you very much for your support, I really appreciate it. Please do pray for me.

Have a blessed day!

-G- said...

HI Icha (^_^) I wish you all the best, and I'm sure you will pass dearest, don't worry, you have done all you can, God will do the rest (^_^)

Praying for you here.

JLU!

Devita said...

Hi sis G, thank you.... thank you.... luph u...

XOXOXO

Ms. Tee said...

Hi Devita :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments!

I just read your post and I'm sure that God puts people in our path for just those reasons, like you said.

I wish you the best with your thesis and I'll pray for you, too. :)

char72 said...

I am praying that God will give you your miracle.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Jennifer said...

Praying for you my friend. Cast all of your anxiety upon HIM. Keep us posted.

Pia said...

prayer does a lot. more than we can imagine. keep the faith, girl.

ivoryspring said...

All the best - make sure you prepare ahead of time, and get up that morning and have a quiet time with the Lord! You will get through just fine! :)

As for snow pictures - the snow we got didn't quite stick. It melted away too quickly! ;)

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.