Friday, December 12, 2008

I want an original imported books

This is not a jokes. I want imported books with an affordable price. Actually I have search for several sites and found one. it is cheap, but it is in Bandung and it's far away from home. No matter how cheap it is, it still be expensive when I ask them to send it here.

The reason why I want it because, I think the real language is more deeper than the translated one. Besides, it is good for practicing English as well. I also love books and I want to have the original version of them. Of course when it comes to Indonesian books, I will buy the original Indonesian version. now i do not have the original imported books. I want to buy it. Does anyone know where to buy it? I mean, Periplus is very expensive.. hikzz... Gramedia also expensive.. Ooops.. sorry guys, but i still love you.

regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.