Thursday, December 11, 2008

I am a Cranberry and Popcorn Strung Tree

This is cute. just try.




You Are a Cranberry and Popcorn Strung Tree



Christmas is all about showcasing your creative talents.

From cookies to nicely wrapped presents, your unique creations impress everyone.


The questions are very easy to answer, so I guess you need to do this. It is about Christmas. What your favorite Christmas treat is, what your Christmas shopping strategy is, if you could go anywhere for Christmas, what you would choose. Of course there are also other question but I will not discuss it now right? I think, you should go there by yourself and find out yourself. Go!

regards,


3 comments:

Tony said...

ga kerasa ya udah mo natal :)

Devita said...

iya nih bro :D:D:D

Ms. Tee said...

That's very cute! Thank you for your sweet comments. :)

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.