Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Five Simple Things to Keep Your Brain Healthy (2)

3. Eat the right food. Several foods are good for us, but the other is not too good. We must choose which food is good for our brain. Walnut, for example, it looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. We now know walnuts help develop more than three dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.


4. Be positive. I know this sounds ridiculous, but keeping a positive thinking on your mind will help you gain a healthy mind and soul. Our brain will be trained to take the good effect of many things rather that the bad one.


5. Play the puzzle games. Yes, puzzle games. Word search, amazing brain training, and mathematics will train your brain to think fast and right. It will fire the power of your brain and keep it works. I found it that when we are lazy to train our brain, it will become lame and can not be use properly. Well, it happens to me. So now, I am training my brain and keep it healthy by having a proper treatment like I have mentioned above.

So, those are five simple things to keep your brain healthy. Are you ready to rock?

read also: Five Simple Things to Keep Your Brain Healthy

regards,


2 comments:

Ms. Tee said...

those are all great tips! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Devita said...

Thank you:D. have a great day too!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.