Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Disappointing moment

So, the day when we went to Banyuwangi is not all fun, because we canceled our plan to go to the top of kawah ijen because it was raining and foggy. The second plan is to go to Pasir Putih, but by the time we arrived there, it was raining again so heavy that we could not go there. We are all so sad, but soon after that - I can not sayit soon because it was about 2 hours journey - we had our dinner. We were happy at the restaurant and we ate too much. On the way home, all my friend were sleeping and the elder too. That was not fun, but I know if we could fulfill all the plan, it might not be fun at all.

regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.