Thursday, December 11, 2008

Beautiful Day




I am thankful for today's food. I eat much and I am thankful for it

I am thankful that I have a good health and so do my family. I hope Mr. Sexy mom culd get better soon.

I am thankful that i can type and use this computer.

I am thankful for every simple little thing that happen in my life, such as a funny movie, and videos my best friend gave me yesterday.

I am thankful for my best friend. She is great and she is pregnant. She will be an adorable mother.

I am thankful for my sweet family. They are always supporting each other no matter what.

I am thankful that my father gave me some advices today, I know that it will be difficult to get it again when I live separately.

I am thankful for my parents. I love them both.

I am thankful for my brother because he want to accompany me to find a hotel.

I am thankful for Mr. Sexy for his patience and care. He always forgive me.

Last bt not least. I am thankful to have You , Lord, in my life. Thank you, You've saved me. Thank you for that flesh and blood. Thank you for paying my debt at the cross. Thank you for every little gift You gave me. Thank you for this beautiful day.

regards,


10 comments:

Denise said...

I always enjoy your thankful heart sweetie.

Devita said...

I also always enjoy your wonderful story sister:D

thank you for coming:D

Aisha said...

Yeah, God is awesome for saving us! Thanks for sharing your TT post. :)

Truth4thejourney said...

What a beautiful list! Reading the things others are thankful for really blesses my heart, and God's!

God Bless,
Sonya

Devita said...

yes Sonya, me too :D

have a great day!

Laurie Ann said...

Great list of blessings! Thanks so much for sharing your heart with us. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Chatty Kelly said...

So much to be thankful for! I'm so thankful that you have a heart for God. Me too!

Edie said...

Hi Devita! I came over from Sonya's blog. What a wonderful list. You have a beautiful heart. Nice to meet you!

sailorcross said...

A wonderful list, Devita!! We have so much to be thankful for--a true blessing from God.

Beth

Pia said...

wonderful list of thankfuls. may God bless your grateful heart. ♥

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.