Monday, December 22, 2008

Be joyful!


However, I am thinking a bit deeper, and I think the Enemy (Satan) wants to keep us distracted with all the Christmas activities that we lose focus of the real meaning of Christmas. I know I struggle with this every year, and every year I learn new lessons that help me to keep Jesus first. I am far from where I need to be, but I am growing and learning everyday.
So I ask you now, why do you think so many people are stressed out during this time of year? What advice would you give them (or yourself) to help de-stress?


Well, In my opinion, they want to give the best for others and to appreciate the meaning of Christmas itself. My advice is very simple. Be joyful and be thankful! Be thankful because He has given us a better life in Him, which we should have been perished but He gave us life by sacrificing His life for us. He paid our debt and He paid it full. I think being thankful for what He gave to us and let Him be praised among all is the best gift for Him, more than those event and party.


regards,


4 comments:

Gattina said...

I think Christmas has lost its religious meaning and became just an important family get together feast and good business for the shops. I know hindus, buddhists, islams who do their Christmas decoration with a tree, because just everybody does.

char72 said...

I totally agree with you. If we would focus on the real meaning of Christmas instead of all the other things it would reduce stress greatly.
Have a blessed Christmas.
Charlotte

Carrie said...

Each individual and each family can focus on the fact that Gos sent Jesus to be our example and Redeemer. That way we keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Have you visited my other nativity blog? Here is the link:
http://carolanativitygallery.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas and all God's blessings to you,
Carrie.

Pia said...

Wishing you all the best this Christmas and a blessed New Year!

God bless you and your family! ♥

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.