Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bad feelings

It is raining again. I do not know what I should do. Yesterday, Wan Wan was mad at me because she was late to the show. Her father picked me up at 4.30 and we were trapped in a traffic jam for about 2 hours. It is because the storm (Mr. Sexy told me about this) and flood everywhere. We could not even move a mile. I also did not know what to do. She was mad at me and she said bad words which is hurting me so much.

It is raining again today and I really afraid that she will be mad again to me. Oh God, help me.

regards,


2 comments:

RickaVieves said...

Hi my friend, how are you? i miss showering on the rain :-) anyway, we're having snowstorm in our place:-) so white outside:-) see the photos in my blog

Everything Is Simply Amazing

Amydeanne said...

i'm sorry you and your friend aren't getting along, hope things work out!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.