Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Afternoon Greetings

Hey, are you a sports addicted person? Well, I am not really but I always want to try many new sports. The newest sport I want to try is cricket. When I see it at the television, it is quite interesting, so I am browsing for several blogs and I am succeeding find this blog, http://cricketahead.blogspot.com/. I don't really understand about it but I will try to read it one by one. Well, I think I am going to take a cup of tea with me. Wait, there is no picture at all. Ouch. It's going to be boring. But that's okay. Learning is always boring when we still do not have any idea about it, right?

Well, I am borrowing several books about English literacy and also novels. I like to read actually and I bet all of you already knows that, but when I was busy doing my thesis, I lost my desire to read. I do not know whether it is because I read too much or because I type too much, but I really do not want to read. That's weird. But now, since I have gain back my desire to read, I read. It will help me to gain more idea to write a story and creative writing while I have a free time at school or office, or may be, at home. Well, I hope you all have a great day!

regards,


1 comment:

Sanath said...

tanx for linking my blog..if u cld give me your blog details and the anchor text that I'm supposed to link, I vud luv to do the same regarding your blog on mine.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.