Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tired and Happy

So yesterday we use all of our energy to rehearse several dances. We had fun but we were all tired. Actually there are several reasons why we dance so slow. First is because we are lazy this month ( I am not included) so Ai Se Ing canceled all of our dance schedule. The second reason is we are getting fat week by week. This is why we can not dance well.

Actually (again) Ai Se Ing wanted to cancel the rehearsal again before I get mad (sorry Ai) to her. I am really concerned on this. I want a good performance and I want to create it together with my friends. Then we finally aggree to have that rehearsal. The result is, everyone get excited again and we were sweaty. This is what I am looking for.

.
..
...

and the best part is: We are satisfied. Yes! We are!




regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.