Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rush Hour



For Today...

Outside my Window...is a beautiful sun appears after a small rain

I am thinking...giving something to others is adding your joy.

From the learning rooms...there are piles of books

I am thankful for...the weather, the food, the project, the health and everything He gave me

From the kitchen...hmmm.... soybean and vegetables are ready to serve

I am wearing...pajamas. i know it is afternoon, but I love to wear pajamas at home..lol.. I took a shower this morning, so don't worry :D

I am reading...several computer mediated communication books and interpersonal communication books for my thesis. I also read Shopaholic Ties The Knot yesterday and I like it.

I am hoping...to soon finish this thesis.

I am creating...nothing this week... sigh....

I am hearing...someone sawing the wood outside the house. It might be my neighbor renovating their house.

Around the house...the birds are singing... hmmm.....

One of my favorite things...is reading my favorite books and eating chips or chocolate.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...to finish this thesis soon. I know it is sounds boring but soon after I finish this, I can do anything I want.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



regards,


1 comment:

-G- said...

Semoga cepat selesai thesis-nya ya Icha, terus semangat!!!!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.