Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ouch!

So today I decided to start my weight reduction program. Lol.. don't laugh!. I was very nervous because I will go out of town next week for my dancing show and the last time I tried my costume, It didn't fit me. THAT"S A NIGHTMARE!!!!

So, here I am. I drank WRP body shape this evening and went to the rehearsal room. Everything is okay until I ate something this night. I know that I should have not eaten it, but I was hungry. I didn't have a choice. lol....

I pay what I have done. I do not really know what is happening inside my stomach. It is erally hurt. It feels like someone tears it up from inside. I need a doctor. hikzzzz...........


regards,


2 comments:

DebbieDana said...

Just like you,I think I need to lose weight too! Since I gave birth to Daniel, my unwanted fats haven't gone up to this day.

Anyway, how are you? It's good to see you back in our site. Thank you so much for your warm thoughts and sympathy about my mom-in-law's passing. God bless!



Debbie

Devita said...

Hi Debbie! I am fine. Thank you very much. I hope you are fine too. God bless you too. And Daniel too... You know he is cute!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.