Saturday, November 8, 2008

Love Conquers...


I am thankful for having an argument with Mr Sexy last night and this morning. I know he loves me. I just want to be safe and secure. And, I love him too, even though I said "I hate you!" this morning.

I am thankful for Mrs. Arlinah who called me this morning. We might have not found the perfect time to talk, but I can arrange another meeting with another person.

I am thankful for my loving parents, they never doubt me.

And i am thankful for you who teach me to be thankful for even a simple things.

Update: And Yes Debbie, I am thankful for forgiveness. :D

regards,


10 comments:

Henry Hongdoyo said...

And, I love him too, even though I said "I hate you!" this morning...

Sigh... Love is complicated
Peace donk... peace ^^

Denise said...

Be blessed dear one.

-G- said...

Icha, what a beautiful thing to be able to say, "I am thankful" regardless of the situation (^_^)

GBU!

Laurie Ann said...

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Debbie said...

Aren't you thankful for forgiveness? When we have our disagreements with loved ones, we can enjoy making up too. Thanks for sharing today.

Pia said...

God bless your grateful heart. ♥

Jiewa said...

LOve conquers ALL :)
Reminds me to a movie title, I watched it on Jiffest 2007 :D

I'm sure, your love will go stronger everyday.. GBU

U.Lee said...

Hi Devita,
Laugh when you can, apologise when you should, and let go of what you can't change.
Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything and have no regrets.
Life's too short to be anything but happy.

Live life with no excuses, love with no regrets.
Best regards, Lee.

green is the new black said...

being thankful is great!!
and being forgiven is greater,,
hwah,, lama tak bersua,,
link me plese!!

Kathie said...

Thanks fro sharing and blessings from Costa Rica

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.