Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good Morning!

Hi All!!!!!

I am back! I actually am not sure about this because the internet seems in trouble. But that is okay, I still can greet you this morning right?? How are you? Baby Alleluia? Uncle Lee? Jenny? Sis Fida??? Nie and Eta? Jed? Sis Hannah? Fun? and all who I can't mention your name.....wkwkkwk...

I miss you all... I miss to be here in the blogosphere... (is it true? blogosphere?) Well, I am hungry now. But hey, how about I tel you about my recent activities step by step? And then you will know what have I done lately when I can't online. how 'bout that??

Miss to hear from you!

XOXO

I love you... I love you... mwah... mwah... (miss universe wannabe :P )

regards,


1 comment:

-G- said...

Hai hai hai...nah akhirnya bisa dengerin suaranya Icha lagi, haha! Icha ikutan lomba menulis cerpen tuh di http://kolomkita.com/ (^_^)

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.