Saturday, November 8, 2008

Get In Shape

I got my neck stiff since i am concern on this thesis I am busy with. I spend most of my time typing in front of computer and reading thesis cooks. I think I need more exercise. Dancing is not enough. Well, this situation remind me of my last experience when I went to gym to loose my weight.

I talk to my instructor. I said that I did not want to have a muscle in my body because I am not a male. I do not like it. He told me that only male has muscle, female hasn’t. Sometimes they drink whey protein to help them train their muscle. This protein drink contains several ingredients which help your muscle grow strong in shape.

Joe Dillon even try these kind of drink to help him too. He offers 6-hour series on 6 audio tapes provides the perfect educational foundation for getting you on track to achieving your healthy lifestyle goals. Sounds interesting. So, wanna get in shape?

regards,


1 comment:

-G- said...

Huhuhuuuu, yes indeed, I need to shape up!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.