Saturday, November 29, 2008

Diet Excuses

Diet Excuses


But the doughnut was calling my name.

But it was my birthday, so I had to eat the whole cake.

I had to get the bitter taste out of my mouth from eating the so-called dish, so I had an ice cream.

If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.

If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.

If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.

Cookie pieces contain no fat -- the process of breaking causes fat leakage.

Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter on a knife making a sandwich and ice cream on a spoon making a sundae.

Only eat things that have been broken into pieces; that way, all the calories fall out.

Chocolate is a vegetable. How, you ask? Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.

source: http://www.butlerwebs.com/jokes/diet.htm

regards,


4 comments:

Homesteader in Training said...

Oh Devita,
That is so funny and I may need to use some of those lol.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs.
Kim

Devita said...

hahahaha... of course you can use it Kim.

Have a great day!

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Devita, I eat to live, not live to eat....In the Middle Ages, they had guillotines, stretch racks, whips and cahins.
Nowadays, we have a much more effective torture device called the bathroom scale.

Have fun, and keep well, Lee.

Henry Hongdoyo said...

hi hi devita, kamu gak gemuk2 amat koq. buat apa diet. Enjoy aja lagi...
Btw, ultah kamu kapan ? cece gw ultah tanggal 28 nov c...

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.