Thursday, November 20, 2008

Banyuwangi Again

Okay, so my Qiao guang family and I will go to Banyuwangi again next month. We are really excited to it. Last trip was very very fun and exciting. We really enjoyed that trip. That is why we are now really can't wait for this plan. We will go at 6 A.M. in the morning by bus. Then we will sing and play in the bus. remember? we did it last year and it was really fun!

I do not know whether there will be a journalist from chinese newspaper again or not, but whether he is there or not, we surely will have fun. Last year we train him to play board card games. He was really nervous and confused with those card games, but we motivated him to keep learning and learning. Finally he could play that card games. I wonder whether he still can play it or not this day.



regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.