Sunday, October 12, 2008

Am I like a pumpkin?

Today, Beth cherish me with this story:

A woman was asked by a co-worker, "What is it like to be a Christian?"
The co-worker replied, "It is like being a pumpkin. God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff. He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see."

regards,


6 comments:

Mrs. Cuddles said...

For clarification....No, I did not create this list of recipes myself. I received this in an email years ago and wanted to post it somewhere that was easy for me to reference.

I hope that it blesses many families as many of the recipes have come in handy in our homeschooling time.

~Mrs. Cuddles

CHOCOLATE AND COFFEE said...

Great post!

Blessings!

U.Lee said...

Hi Devita, by coincidence I have a pumpkin in my blog.
Nice posting, first time I read this.
You have a nice day, Lee.

Gati Siahaya said...

Icha and Mrs. Cuddles... it's sure is a blessing (^_^) Thank you for sharing!

JLU!

Monika said...

Hi,
nice post about pumpkin!!! I like it and maybe I will use it on my blog, if I can.

Monika

glorv1 said...

Those are great words.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.