Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I simply want to be thankful for my family. I know we have been gone through many difficult situations, but I am really thankful that we are still be together at this moment.

I am thankful for my mom and my dad for their love and their discipline. I know that I wouldn't be like this without them.

I am thankful for my brother. Even though we argued so much (you know, brother..sister.., we always have been there right?) but he knows when to make me happy. And i really thankful for it.

Thank you Lord for this day You've made for me. This is wonderful.

regards,


8 comments:

Denise said...

Family truly are gifts from God.

Fun said...

wuah happy family :)

Lynn said...

One of the most wonderful things we can ever experience, the joy of having a loving family, no matter what. :)

Laurie Ann said...

Family is so precious to me, too. I'm so glad you have a loving one like I do! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Imperfect said...

I'm so glad you stopped by and commented! I appreciate the reminder to be thankful today. So often I go through my day focused on things that aren't the way I think they should be. I forget to thank the Lord for what He has done and the blessings He has given! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Marsha said...

Wonderful post, Devita. Be sure to tell your parents how you feel about them, being thankful for them. It will mean a lot to them and continue to improve your relationship.

Carrie said...

Loving families are a gift of God.

mama meji said...

I too am so blessed to have wonderful parent -and family... I just cannot thank God enough for this blessing. Have a lovely day!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.