Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stop Smoking

Smoke is a big problem for me. No, I am not a smoker, but smoker sometimes make me mad. Why? Because when they smoke, they blow the smoke to all of the room. When they blow the smoke, it makes me harder and harder to breathe. Do you know that passive smoker die earlier than active smoker? That is what I heard for several years. This is because the active smoker inhales the smoke and exhales it. The circulation is fine for them but not for non smoker. The smoke goes to their nose and get out again. It is not store on smoker body. How about non smoker? How about the passive smoker? They inhale the smoke and what is next? Oh, they do not get it out. They keep the smoke. It hurts their body. Indirectly, it destroys one by one. How scary!

Smokers itself, actually have their own problem. Even though the have special circulation for the smoke, their body is still hurt. Where is the part of it? It is the lungs. I have seen many pictures about bad lungs. It happens when you keep smoking. It is a nightmare for them who really want to be healthy. Oh, you are not a part of it? I am so glad that you are not a smoker.

Now, how about you who are a smoker? Do you want to stop smoking? Do you want to be health and rescued from your bad habit? Do you really want it from the deep of your heart? I ask this because the only way the smoker could stop smoking is their desire and their self conscience. If they really want it then it will be worked, but if they do not really want to stop smoking, it will not work. No matter what how hard the training and the treatment.

I have a clue. There is an organization named Trust Source which provides helps for a smoker who wants to quit smoke. They have helped many people and they have ranked by the client. They help them and when they have been succeeding, they rank the organization. One of their treatment products is provillus. It is very effective to treat you. Many customers are satisfied with it. With only two month, you could see the result of it. And I tell you what, they give you money guarantee. If you do not trust me, just read the provillus review. I am not a smoker so I could not try it for you. But for you who really want to stop smoking, I fully support you. I hope the product will help you a lot and it works. If you try it, then tell me your experience.


regards,


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Well, I do not let anybody smoke in my flat and they all accept it and go on the balcony if they want to smoke.

Tony said...

untung ga merokok :D ini job SR ya??

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.