Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook.

For Today...

Outside my Window...i can see many flowers grow

I am thinking...what should i do with my thesis today?

From the learning rooms...I took several books to read today

I am thankful for...the beautiful morning and this food I eat

From the kitchen...Gulai is waiting to be eaten..lol

I am wearing...dress....

I am reading...Seven Things That Steal your Joy, Christian Reflections, Battlefield of The Mind, Messages, You Don't Have to Stay Who You Are, and Woman Search for a Worth.

I am hoping...to finish my thesis soon.

I am creating...a gift for my brother's birthday.

I am hearing...news on television.

Around the house...my mom and dad are playing with the hamsters.... they are a happy family.

One of my favorite things...eating chips and chocolate on my sofa while i am reading a book.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Writing more articles, read more books and finish my thesis, I hope...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



regards,


2 comments:

Kelli said...

I enjoyed reading your Daybook and I hope you are having a wonderful week, Devita!
~Keli

Devita said...

Hi Kelli! I really enjoy to be at your blog too, it is marvelous!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.