Saturday, October 18, 2008

Show and Tell

Do you remember that I made a curtain? Well, I added something at my door yesterday and now it is looked like this:

It is written "beautiful only". Sorry, but girls just wanna have fun ;)

My dancing teacher has been back from Beijing. Before her departure, all of us, Qiao Guang family asked her to buy us shoes and shocks. So, without further ado, here are my stuffs:

Pink shoe. It is necessary needed for dancing.

Black shoe. This is for several dance. I can also use it for rehearsal.

And this pair of sock too..


I like the chick at the back of the socks. They are cute!

I bought them all for $7. I thought that I will only buy one pink ballet shoe, but my teacher brought more colors of it. She also brought many socks. I can't bear to buy the socks.

Those are all my stuffs. How about yours?

regards,


5 comments:

lusks said...

I love the socks with the ducks at the ankle.

JED-ReVoLuTiA said...

keren keren

Carla said...

Your door is beautiful-GIRL! What pretty dance shoes and too cute socks!

Carla said...

Off topic, but where did you get your writing tip of the day widget? This would be perfect for my son!

Susie Homemaker said...

Girls do just want to have fun! Thanks so much for showing us your things...dance is a beautiful art...

Blessings,
Susie

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.