Saturday, October 4, 2008

My study


Romans 8:28: And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

What is one thing that happened in your life that initially may have been a bad or painful situation that you saw God work together for good?


I love that verse. That is my favorite verse. I remember one from many moments when I feel Him near me and decided something for me.

It was really unexpected moment when the college reject my lessons planning. I should have taken 7 class at that semester but the rejected one of those without any reason. So I only have 6 class. I was asked why and why to God. But I fell okay.

After the application forms was submitted, I just did what I should do. I go to my classes and finished them all. But after I finished that semester, I realize that without the cancellation of one class, i would not be able to finish that semester. This is because there are so many heavy projects in each class that I have been really busy doing it.

Until now, I can not forget that moment when God decided something for me. It was precious. I really thankful to Him.


regards,


9 comments:

Denise said...

Glad that God worked everything out for you sweetie.

David said...

:)
Ini salah satu ayat favorit gue juga. Luar biasa memang Tuhan kita.
Gbu

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

God is ALWAYS at work. Even when we're in the midst of frustration. So glad you've made it through!
Kindest Thoughts,
Esthermay

eph2810 said...

Sometimes we don't realize if something doesn't go as planned, it is a blessing in the end.

Thank you so much for sharing what this particular Bible verse means to you.

Blessings on your weekend and always...

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi DEnise! thank you to you:D

Hi DAvid. iya ini juga ayat favoritku:D

Hi Esthermay!yes, you are absolutely right. Have a great day!

Hi eph2810! I love your site too, It teach me a lot to thankful for everything:D Have a great day!

sailorcross said...

Isn't it amazing how God already knows what is best for us? He knew in advance that you wouldn't have been able to carry that study load, so HE took care of it for you!

A disappoint to you at the time, but God knew what was best for you!

Beth

Penny said...

Really, He does this on a daily basis for me!! I think I must be the poster child for this verse because I constantly am speaking it over situtations in my life!! Thanks for the reminder!

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi Sailor cross!! thank you for your encouragement:D

Hi penny! yes He is. you're welcome:D

Hopeful Spirit said...

It will all work out . . . just as the Divine Creator has it planned for you.

Blessings to you,

HS

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.