Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Bedroom Style

Okay, this is another part of my dream home. Oh, I really can’t wait to collect the money to buy everything I want for my own home. Or I just ask the money to Mr. Sexy? Well, let us see. This time, I want to show you my bedrooms type. Curious? Check this picture out.


Delicious isn’t it? I like the color of the bed. It is so modern and elegant. Of course I need to have a huge room for that one, but I will try to arrange it all. Look at the dresser, I really like it. I always put something beside my bed, for example, books, cellphone, hair accessories and a bottle of water. It will help a lot if I have a dresser – or, if I can not have the dresser, I will have tables in each side, one for lamp and one for my stuffs.

Now the closets. I like it when I have two closets beside a mirror. One for me and one for Mr. Sexy. Okay, do not be bored, who else do you expected beside him? And i would like a soft color like that one for my bedroom. It helps me relieve my mind and body. It also calming. You really need it when you are going to sleep right? So, how about you? What is your desired bedroom style?



regards,


1 comment:

marly said...

How I wish I have this elegant bedroom. Oh well, maybe in my dreams.
Have a great day!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.