Sunday, October 5, 2008

Between headache, hand art, and passion

Sunday is a short holiday for some people. I used to think like that. But today was different. I had gotten many things to do. That made me a little surprised because I did not too busy lately at Sunday. Something came up suddenly and I just had to flow with it. I usually spend my Sunday for something that I cannot do in the ordinary day, such as read some religious books and go shopping with my family. I suddenly make hand arts. Well, I will give you the picture later.

As soon as I do it, I got a headache. I ignored it and then I had lunch, hoping that the headache was just happened for a while. After finishing my lunch, I watched TV, but the headache still did not go away. A new experience in Sunday, do not let your brain too tired doing many things without a rest. It causes a headache.



regards,


5 comments:

U.Lee said...

Hi Devita, next time you feel a headache, massage your thumbs.
Use your other hand, thumb and press the fleshy part of other thumb, vice versa. Just press and massage both thumbs....you'll feel better.
Can also do when watching TV or at street lights waiting for lights to change.

Love your blog....you keep well and have a great week, Lee.

Penny said...

Hi Devita! You have such a cute little blog here! I love your photo and graphics in your banner! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, it's always fun to "meet" new bloggers!

Hannah said...

*sok jadi dokter*
Sakit kepalanya sering gak?
Sakitnya kayak gimana dan di sebelah mana?

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi U Lee! thank you very much for the tips ;) I really appreciate it.

Hi penny! thank you:D have a great day!

Hi Hannah! duhh.. bu dokter...

nie said...

icha..makanya banyak makan sayur biar ga sering sakit kepala :D

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.