Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Well, it's Thursday again. It is time for Thankful Thursday:D:D

All of you (who always read my updated blog) must have known that i have stressful days lately. Yesterday i went to an interview and it successfully added my burden...lol... But let me tell you this, sometimes, having someone beside you to support you is good. For instance, yesterday i talked with Mr. Sexy about this, and he actually gave me the right and proper solutions, but i rejected it. He did not give up with that. He keep patient and keep directing me to use my logical thinking and encouraging me not to be an emotional person. Well, i am really emotional. One problem sometimes make me really burdened. He keep patient even i try to argue with him. I lost control, he is not.

Finally, i could maintain my emotion and i could receive his opinion wisely. I said wisely because i am not use to be like this...lol.. Well, i am really thankful to have Mr. Sexy by my side. He is good at communication. I know that i am a communication student, but i must confess that sometimes i can not communicate briefly. He teaches me about this. He is good and i am lucky to have him.

My family is getting better. I could talk to my mom now. Sometimes we have a different point of view but that is okay. She is better now, i do not know why. But one thing for sure that God will always guide me and my family to be a good listener. Now i also try to control my emotion and be reactive not responsive, although sometimes that habit come up again.

I get my feeling to do my thesis. I know many people have prayed for my thesis:D:D.. thank you very much. Now, i am gonna do it, so i need your support:D I am so lucky to have all of you:D and i am thankful for it.

So, it is the time to have my lunch. i wish you have a great day today!


regards,


11 comments:

Serendipity said...

Thank you for sharing your thankful heart! Glad to know your mom is better. God bless!

Tony said...

komentar posting yang lain menyusul soal lagi sibuk :D

~~Devita~~ said...

thank you sister:D

hi bro! okay :D

yog@ said...

nice post :)

~~Devita~~ said...

thank you:D

Kemauan said...

habis gelap terbitlah terang, ada masa untuk menangis ada masa untuk tertawa, segala sesuatu dibawah matahari ini sia-sia, gitu kata orang bijak, jd ya dijalani aja deh hidup ini :) syukurlah kalo skr masalahmu sdh mulai membaik :)

~~Devita~~ said...

heheheheh... thank you:D

Debra said...

Thank you for sharing in TT with us!

Blessings to you today!

~~Devita~~ said...

Thank you Debra! God bless you :D

Marsha said...

It's always good to have a man's view point to balance out our emotional side. I'm also glad things are going better with your Mom.

Have a blessed weekend...and keep writing those beautiful poems. You have a gift.

~~Devita~~ said...

Yes, you are right marsha:D thank you very much. Have a blessed day too!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.