Monday, September 22, 2008

Prague: Beautiful means Romance


What do you planned for your holiday? If I were you, and if only I have the money, I want to go to Europe. Why, because for me, Europe has many romantic city. I lately am searching for a place to take a break. Even though I still have not the money yet, but I want to prepare it. Nobody knows what will happen in the future right? Back to my romantic Europe, one of the romantic cities is Prague.

I found Prague city breaks site which is interested for me. Gosh! The views are so romantic. If you look at their offers, there is a cheap flight to go there. If you are living in Europe, you must be very lucky. It is good to have a cheap flight. You could save your money for the transportation and you could spend it for buying stuffs you like.

Let’s see, they also offers short break and weekend breaks. I know I live far away so I could not go there to spend my weekend. I want to have Prague short breaks. It will help me to refresh my mind. Going out of this country for a while and have fun there. Learn about their history, culture and art. Have I told you that I love art and culture? Well, I love it so much, except the history; I do not really like it.

Back to the topic, talking about holiday and Prague, I like this site, it explain everything about the city. Unfortunately I couldn’t find any foods offer there. You know, one of the interesting parts of traveling is the food. Well, I hope they will provide it soon. How about you? Are you interested to have city breaks in Prague?


regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.