Monday, September 29, 2008

One Movie to watch, Many Channels to go

It is late at night, but I am still doing my thesis. My brother is watching the television. The movie is Police Academy. It is a movie played by Jackie Chan. I like him, because he could use anything around him as an instrument for his move. I like Chinese and Korean movie.

Talking about movie, if you live in United States, there is a Direct TV there. As the information I know, it is the first entertainment service in the U.S. which deliver all digital-quality, multi-channel TV programming to an 18-inch satellite dish. This is very interesting right?

I do not live there in United States, so I can do not know how it feels to have a DirecTV at home. Direct TV offers many International channels such as; Arabic, Brazil, Caribbean, Chinese, Filipino, Greek, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, South Asian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, and International Sports Channel.

Direct TV deals offer you many opportunities to reach the world in one TV. You could also get DirecTV programming if you live in an apartment or condominium, especially in United States. Today, it is the nation's leading digital multi-channel television service provider. Want to try?



regards,


3 comments:

Hannah said...

Kalo gw sih lbh prefer cable, Cha.
Selain lebih murah juga kalo ujan ga perlu naek ke genteng buat benerin antena :D wakwakwak

~~Devita~~ said...

lho bukannya sis hannah suka panjat genteng :D:D

Hannah said...

Hush.. profesi lama jangan disebarluaskan dong :D *jaim*

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.