Thursday, September 25, 2008

In Pursuit of Proverbs 31 Bible Study

I am excited with this. I want to learn about proverbs 31. But there are several question i should answer. Just like what she asked me:

For this introduction post, I would like for everyone who intends to participate to post about it on their blog and answer the following thought provoking questions:
What do you hope to get out of this bible study?
I want to know more about God's word and i want to grow up as a Godly woman.

What, if anything, has prevented you from studying these scriptures in the past?
Nothing, but i think each person has his/ her own unique experiences and i want to know and share with them.

What have you found helpful or frustrating about living out these scriptures?
I don't know. i have no idea. i haven't married yet. i just want to learn.

Check out Amy if you want to join in this Bible Study.

regards,


5 comments:

leipzic said...

i must post about this on my blog? still have no idea for it. but i will answer it.

1. I want to know how is a wife should be. I want to know the role model and maybe apply it in my marriage life.

2. Nothing, but maybe the grammar used, it more like poems, so it rather difficult to read.

3. Helpfull? I think the principles described by it.

Henry Hongdoyo said...

Paling suka sama ayat yang 30
"Kemolekan adalah bohong dan kecantikan adalah sia-sia, tetapi isteri yang takut akan TUHAN dipuji-puji."
Belajar yang baik yach... ^.^

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi! wait.... who asked you to post this on your blog? o..ow... seems like you met wrong person..:D:D Its okay actually if you want to join, but tell Amy first, since this is for woman.

have a great day!

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi Hendry:D:D:D... wkakaka makasih:D semangat!

Tony said...

lagi bingung mo koment apa :D

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.