Friday, September 19, 2008

I am thankful

I am thankful

For the mess I have to clean at hui suo
Because it means I have been surrounded by friends.

I am thankful

For windows that need cleaning,
And gutters that need fixing
For the pile of laundry and ironing
And the dirty dishes need to be washed

Because it means
I have a home
I have clothes to wear
I have something to eat

I am thankful

For the lady beside me
Who sings off key
For Yunita and Hera
Which have a really loud voice
Because it means
I can hear.

I am thankful

For weariness and aching muscles
At the end of the day
Because it means
I have been
Doing a useful things today and I can do something

Be thankful everyday and you will wonder, how God has given us such a very good day.

Have a great day everyone!


regards,


4 comments:

Amydeanne said...

hehe i'd be the lady who sings off key in my church i'm sure! lol

Tony said...

ternyata banyak ya yang harus kita thankful in :)

Hannah said...

Amin.. Tuhan memang baik :)

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi amy! hhhahah.... really?

Hi bro! iya :D

Hi sis Hannah. Iya, apalagi listrik di sana udah bener :D:D

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.