Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Me




I am happy today, without knowing why...lol

I have finished washing the dishes... i have bought the chips and I have found several Bible study sites, and that make me excited! I am really overwhelmed with this happiness:D:D:D

wait.... i want to sing this..

If you're happy and you know it clap your hand (clap clap)
If you're happy and you know it clap your hand (clap clap)
If you're happy and you know it and you really ought to show it
If you're happy and you know it clap your hand (clap clap)


I hope you are happy with me too:D:D

Have a great day!!

regards,


4 comments:

BloGendeng said...

Habe a great day too, Devita. JBU

hip chick said...

I'm glad you are happy today. I have been kind of blue these last few days. But you kind of cheered me up. Did you post a song? I didn't see it.

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi hip Chick! ouw.. wait...lol

Michele Williams said...

Thank you for taking me back in time! I have not sung that song in ages! You are so sweet!

Blessings

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.