Sunday, September 21, 2008

Colossians 3:23-24

Colossians 3:23-24 states, “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.”

This verse is the inspiration for today’s question.

How would your life look differently if you embraced and believed fully what the verse in Colossians states? If the truth above is something you already believe and actively live out, how does this truth make a difference in your life?

Well, i can answer this question on a simple sentences. I might have finished my study and have a job now:D:D:D Now i am actively do it and keep my head look above. I want to learn to do everything as working for The Lord. It started from what I am doing everyday, like washing the dishes, doing my thesis, cleaning up the room, taking care of my family and etc. I guess, i have many things to do here....lol...

Or i just make it many? Oh... only God knows....

Have a great day everyone!!

regards,


5 comments:

JesusRulzMe said...

Thank you for sharing sister and participating in the Cafe Chat today!

I'm so encouraged by the joy you choose to take in all that the Lord has given you to do!

Bless you,
Sunny

ADMIN said...

ternyata inggrisku benar2 parah :D

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi Jesusrulzme! thanks to you too:D:D

Have a great day!

Hi admin! kok bisa?

Hans said...

whoa... this part is really hard to do...

~~Devita~~ said...

i bet it is:D:D that's why we must learn day by day to do it.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.