Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Trip to Malang (1) ::: Flower Day

Remembering my promise several weeks ago, i post these pictures for all of you, especially for Sis Fida who wants to know the flowers :D:D I took all the picture here by my Sony Ericsson K77oi.



My mom says that the name of this flower is Lily. It is beautiful, isn't it?

Here are another pictures:





I do not know the name of these flowers below, but i hope you enjoy it :D It was taken from my second home's backyard in Malang.



And these are several flowers around my neighborhood. I took this picture when i went to the nearest store. I do not know the name, so if there is any of you know the name of these, please tell me:D






That's all my Flower day. I'll be back on my second episode, Scenery day :D See you all!


regards,

Ika Devita


5 comments:

JED-ReVoLuTiA said...

kereeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fida Abbott said...

Hi Icha, great job!! Thank you for give me a credit name for this posting. This is so special for me.

I know the names of some flowers above:

number 4: Jangger Merah
'' 5: Bunga Sepatu/Hibiscus sp
'' 6: Bunga Tapak Kuda
'' 7: Heliconia sp/sebangsa pisang-pisangan

Have great weekend!

Pia said...

wow! beautiful flowers!

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi Jed! makasih :D

Hi sis Fida! wow! cool@ you know almost all flowers name :D

Hi Sis Pia! yup! they are very beautiful:D

Jenny said...

The lily is lovely! This is the kind I want to have, too. Well, maybe next year! ;-)
The little violet flowers (the first of your neighbourhood) looks like petunia.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.