Friday, August 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday




Last day was very excited, i met my best friend and we went to Galaxy Mall. We've made a plan and try to stick with it, but we failed. She suddenly must go to a bank. So, i was alone at the mall. But i still want to thank God and for the silence 3 hour, here is what i got.

- I want to thank God for giving me that cute nice supportive best friend.

- I want to thank God for giving me a very patience Mr. Sexy which is always support me in good or bad.

- I want to thank God for protecting me all day long. I was pale at thursday morning, yet i still have to do many things, but He supported me with good health and body.

- I want to thank God for my good family.

- Last but not least, i want to thank God for my friends around me. i love them.



kisses and hugs,




7 comments:

Henry Hongdoyo said...

Alone in the mall is teribble... even at Galaxy mall which you can go to shopping... Hmm, i really miss studio XXI in galaxy mall TT

~~Devita~~ said...

I bet you are right! wakakkak... really? then go there watch some movies:D

Kemauan said...

Galaxy Mall ? makan2 ya ? kok gak ajak-ajak seh kalo makan2 :)

Tony said...

wah keren nih "penghargaan dan rasa bersyukurnya" :)

~~Devita~~ said...

Jenry mau? wakkakak (ngiming ngimingi)

Hi Tony!! wakaka :D

Fun said...

wuah selalu bersyukur yak... :) semoga semua hari2 begitu yak :)

Pia said...

God is good, isn't He? God bless you more and more each day.

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.