Thursday, August 7, 2008

Me VS Family and Mr. Sexy

I woke up at 8 o'clock this morning. i was very tired yesterday for having a dance show. I took a shower in a rush and wash my hair. I know that i have been clumsy lately because i have so many exercises to do. I mess my hair and my body. And before i realize it, i mess my study.

I take a couple of time to check my email and read several news about arts (you know, i love arts). I read several message across the world which is stated in every updated blog from all blogger friends. I sometimes add it with what i call "relaxing activity". It is a short minutes playing game which sometimes could refresh my mind about anything ~but sometimes it makes me addicted to it~. i really enjoy my moment before suddenly Mr. Sexy sends me a message, "Honey, do not forget to do your thesis".

aaarrrggghhhh...... Mr. Sexy, you ruin my perfect moment. :D

This is not enough, my mom and my brother suddenly become very busy moving the plants. the are replacing the plants from upstairs to downstairs. They are very noisy putting the plants here and there. I should not let it just happen around me without doing nothing. I should help them. then i help them with that and i am sweaty now. hikzz..





But then i realize, this is making me alive. Mr. Sexy did not mean to disturb my perfect moment, he wants to create a new perfect moment for me instead. Well, i really should finished my study right? this is why he is really concern about it. I really thankful that he cares for me. He reminds me to finish it soon so i could do another activity, the one that i really want it right now. Working. I want to work but i must finished my study first. well, thank you Mr. Sexy, i really appreciate what you have done to me.

My family is also the other blessing i have today. It is good to redecorate our home together. Becoming sweaty together and laughing together. It is good to be at home with your family in togetherness. I really thankful that they are still here with me right now. This might be the moment i could not get when i have got married (because i must be very busy managing my own new home). i really thankful for my parents who always love me no matter who i am. i also thankful for my naughty brother ~although we sometimes fighting each other and disputing each other~ , he always be there for me when I need him.

So here is something for my family as i search for proper expression that is similar to my heart for them. This is a poem from Mahfooz Ali.

I love my family so much.

To be apart of a family like mine
is so divine
where love is shown
hurt is shared
our love for each other is never impaired

we talk
we laugh
we cry

but we are a family
and we do it all together
for as a family
we do it all as one

you hurt one
you hurt all
and as a family unit
we will all stand tall

for we are family
a family full of strength
a family full of love
a family no one can touch
that, s why I love my family so much


And this is for you, Mr. Sexy.

I Love the Way

By Margo

I love the way you tell me that I’m beautiful,
and the way you make me laugh like no one else.
I love the way you move the hair away from my eyes,
and then kiss me on my face.
I love the way when you take me to the park
and put your hands around my waist
as we watch the sunset together and feel the ocean breeze.
I love the way you'd sing to me at random moments,
and look at me and smile.
I love the way you leave the smell of your cologne on my clothes after we hug
I love the way you would send me my favorite flowers
along with an " I LOVE YOU" card.
I love the way you speak your mind and tell me about your opinions.
I love the way you're not afraid to cry and show your feelings.
I love the way you call me in the middle of the day just to say " I LOVE YOU."
and say how much you miss me.
I love the way you tell your friends about me and smile when you do.
I love the way you whisper into my ear,
the way your voice sounds so close to me.
it feels like I’m dreaming.
I love the way you do all of these and the fact that you're not ashamed to do it.
I love the way you treat me,
and I'm glad to be yours...



I love them all. I want to show it. I will no longer wait. How about yours?


That's all friends,

Much more later,

have a great day everyone!!



regards,


9 comments:

Lex dePraxis said...

Itu yang Margo, ada MP3 nya?

~~Devita~~ said...

itu puisi. jadi kayaknya ga ada. :D

Seli said...

really happy have a family and someone special who care us so much. without them, the world seems so empty.

~~Devita~~ said...

yup! i definitely agree with you Seli :D

Fida Abbott said...

Hello Tante Icha,

Ibu has posted the award!!!

Check it out!!!

Love,
Little Mermaid

Tony said...

dari dulu2 mr sexy..benar2 bikin penasaran nih co :D

eph2810 said...

Having a wonderful family around is awesome - that indeed is precious gift - even when we sometimes have arguments.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Blessings to you and your precious family.

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi Ariel!! okay, i'm going there! :D

Hi Tony... wakkaka.. nyanyi aja yuk... sungguh mati aku jadi penasaraaaaannn... :D

Hi eph2810! yup! i also thank you for the loving care you gave. thank you :D

Fun said...

wuaaahh so romantic laaah.. :)

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.