Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to *Paint Your Life*



Yup! you are all exactly right. Today is my blog's birthday. it has been one year i am here and make friends with all of you guys!! Gosh! it's like yesterday, the first time i was writing for this blog.

So since this is My Blog's Birthday, i want to bring you across the one years and read several postings which gave me pleasures and lessons.

* Mom's Anger (a poem made by me)

* Love our environment (a writing about environment)

* I’m Gonna Sing It ( my first singing performance)

* Thank You Again ( Birthday regards)

* My Birthday and Qiao Guang Show (birthday happiness)

* Fake Glasses (pictures of me and my bestfriend)

* It is sooo.. beautiful! (I won the competition)

* My Beautiful Memory (The writing which won the competition)

* Two Crazy Girls (pictures of me and my bestfriend)

* Tortured Totoro and Two Retarded Girls (pictures of me and my bestfriend)

* He Made Me a Poem (me and Mr. Sexy)

* The Documentation of 23rd at Goota, Mall Galaxy (I celebrate my birthday with my bestfriend)

* Thank You Lord! (I won the competition)

* XO Suki, Sutos, May 28th, 2008 (picture of me and my bestfriend)

* My Birthday (The blessings)

* Predictable Unpredictable Surprize (me and Mr. Sexy)

* Qiao Guang's trip. April, 20th, 2008. Batu, Malang. Indonesia. (My dance activity)

* Qiao Guang, My Second Family (My dance activity)

* When profession no longer in action (i'm talking about my wonderful daddy)

* Several Jember Tour Picture (My dance activity)

* Menopause, What is that? (Information i learned)

* Surprisingly Friday...part one ( My first Tap dance)

* Love Is In The Air (Valentine's day)

* Berkat dari Surga (Indonesian Language), about me and my brother

* A Letter For My Mom (Indonesian Language) about me and my mom

* Waktu terus berputar (Indonesian Language) about time

wakakkakakkak.... lots of fun!!

hope you do not get bored :D:D

I would like to thanks to all of my blogger friends especally for those who always support me and give me comment for my posts. I would like to say, thank you very much for all that you have done to me.

Have a wonderful day!

regards,


18 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy birthday Icha's blog :-)

Tha..^^ said...

hepi b'dei buat blognya icha...
tambah keren yak

GB

JED-ReVoLuTiA said...

Happy Birthday...to your blog...sayang blog jed gak tahu kapan ultahnya hehhehe...

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi Jenny! thank you very much sister :D

Hi Thaaa!!!! tengkiuuu beib :D

Hi Jed! wakakaka ya today toh. thanks yah.

Henry Hongdoyo said...

Kurang... kalau nggak traktir makan !!! ni yao qing wo chifan... ok2 ? ^.^

~~Devita~~ said...

wakakkaka.... hao. tapi kalo udah punya duit yah.. hao bu hao? wakakkaa

Fun said...

hepi bday yaak... kalo blognya ultah, makan2 ga? :)

~~Devita~~ said...

enggak..wkakakkakakka

Tony said...

happy birthday too..aduh telat 1 hari gak papa kan sis?? :)

Fida Abbott said...

Happy B-day ya, jangan lupa kuenya dikirim ke USA, he, he,.....

Seli said...

happy birthday PaintYourLife...
sori telat nih... sabtu minggu diriku ga bisa onlen..

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi Tony! gapapa kok :D

hi sis Fida!! wakakkaka... iya, nanti cari sponsor dulu..waakkka

Hi Seli! gapapa kok :D


makasih ya semua !!

thank you all!

LiSan Skywalker said...

Ayo makan-makan lagi *muka tebel*

Manik said...

Wahh...selamat2..

dikasi hadiah apa yah buat Blognya??

Hannah said...

Met ulang taon yah blognya Icha :)

Smoga tambah keren & penuh nuansa warna.. cieeehhh..

MHUAH

Hans said...

met ultah ya... ga jauh beda ma blog ku donk ya... hihihi... beda bbrp bulan...

DanaDebbie said...

Hi my friend! Happy birthday/anniversary to your blog!!! Continue to blog!!! Keep it up!!!

nyumix said...

Happy Blogversary...!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.