Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

Sister Fida has given me this tag several days ago, but since I was very busy lately, i pick a moment now to do it.

Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 bloggers
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.


Same like her, i want to tag my five friends first before i start the answer. They are: Baby, June, Bryan, Dana, and Ricka


***********************

The age that i wish to go back to is.......

Well, it might be weird for all of you, but i do not want to go back to any specific age. I do believe that every age i have passed, leave me many lessons of life. What is happening to me now is a result of what has happened yesteryears. I like every temptation and gift i get. I like every suffer and joy i feel. I like every foe or enemy i am with. because all of them bring me to the better me which unpredictably change me and my mind about life. I love my life just the way it is and i am curious to know more about this. I would not say that everything is always okay for me, but i am very thankful for all the little things and big things that has happened in my life.

*********************

The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:

Amidrin wishes to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wishes to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid's life.
L'abeille wishes to go back to any year but never return to age 28.
Sweetpea wishes to go back to, actually, just thinking about 17.
Jean Chia wishes to go back to 14 years old.
eastcoastlife wishes to go back to age 24 when she's in demand.
Emila wishes to go back to the age of 7 to live that precious moments again.
Rizal wishes to go back to the age of 7 - 7 super wonders of my world.
Mangosteenskin wishes to back to age 7 to chase back Macik Piut’s geese and dogs!
Mariuca wishes to go back to age 14 to forget her current sorrows.
Zubli Zainordin wishes to go back to age 14 too A Point In Time Almost Sinless Care Free Life!LadyJava wishes to go back to age 21 to say goodbye to her father and tell him, " I love you"
Farah wishes to go back to age 10 and be worry free
Shinade wishes to go back to age 21 and boogie all night along again.
Fida wishes to go back to age 27 to say 'no' to her family to bring her grandmother to the wrong hospital
Devita wishes not to go back to any other ages.
June wishes not to go back to any other ages
Gratcia wishes to go back to age 9 to reveal the mysterious secret


8 comments:

Gratcia said...

Cihui.... (^^,) I love tag, hahaha... thanks Icha, I'll try to think which one ya, because I have so many favorites memories, but I'll think of which one that I'm really really really fond of.. (^^p)

Gratcia said...

Ichaa...udah yah udah selesai tag-nya (^_^)

Fida Abbott said...

Thanks udah kerjain TAg-nya!!!

Your Sis,
in PA

Gratcia said...

Icha, huhuhuuuu..... Kan ada di entry-nya, paling bawah.. umur 9 taun, kelas 3 SD.

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi Sis Fida!! wakkakakakkak you're welcome.

babyyyy!!!!!! maap maap, mungkin kemarin Icha ngatuk. jadi udah ngerasa ngecek sampe bener kok masih ada aja yang kurang..wakkakkaka.... tapi udah di ralat kok:D udah dipasang..wakakkaakka

Gratcia said...

Icha, ide yg bagus nge-track tag ini... Yup yup yup, jadi pada bisa baca ceritanya juga ya (^^,)

Ikut2an ahh.. Ijin ikut2an tapi bikinnya di entry berikutnya sama review yah... seru niy yg kayak gini, thanks udah diikut-sertakan btw ttg entrecard, nnti dibikinin entry juga deh ehehehehe... basically itu untuk ajang promosi mirip2 blogcatalog gitu, tapi bisa memuat dan mengiklankan blog sendiri ke blog2 org lain melalui widget yg dipasang di blog2nya mrk yg ikut entrecard (^_^)

~~Devita~~ said...

waakakakkakkakakk.... okay :D

Trisna said...

Greetings (^_^)
Just passing bye to say, that i'm one of the TAG victim, bye Gratcia Siahaya; the age that i wish i to go back to

I enjoy reading your post btw (^^,)

See me here
1984, 2 years old little rebel

~^_^~
Cheers!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.