Monday, May 26, 2008

New tag!!

I was browsing here and there and about to look up my blog when i recognized danie's message. He gives me another tag with full of questions. So, Danie, here we go.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?

me? 26.

2.If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
myself

3.If you were stranded on an desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
1. Jed >> because he has many informations on his blog.
2. cross-written >> because there are so many encouraging messages there
3.
15 minute >> because all of my sisters are there

4.Where is the place that you want to go most?
Roma

5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
marrying the right person and creating a happy family

6.Who is in your mind right now?
my lecturer

7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
money.

8.Do you want your first born child to be a girl or boy? Why?
Actually both are okay for me, but if you force me to choose one, then I choose boy, because in my opinion, male mostly could think logically than female.

9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Sure. There is nothing wrong of confessing love to others, especially to someone you love.

10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
O Gosh! why i have to do this ! (wakakak). okay. here we go.
DANIE:
1. funny. i do not know why but his face is so funny that i always want to laugh when I see him.
2. silly. Actually he is not that silly, but he could arrange an amusing body language and expression which could make me smile.
3. loyal. He is loyal to his work and when he decides to do something, he does it optimally.

11. What colour do you like? Why?
pastel, because it is soft

12.What type of person do you hate the most?
snake type. they who say bad words behind me and say sweet talks in front of me.

13.What would you do if you won a million dollars?
firstly, i would search the right information about it and when it is true, i will put the money in a bank.

14.What is your ambition?
I only want to have a lot of money for now.

15.What would you wanna be after you're dead?
be there at the Kingdom of God

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
childish

17.What would you most want to achieve right now?
graduation day

18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
love and respect

19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
traveling around the world

20. Among all the questions asked, which one do u like most? Why?
number 17, because that's what i always think about lately.

Now I want to give this tag to, Sis Fida, Baby, Nie, Eta, Jed, JC, Desi, Seli , Susan and Mel because I haven't talk too much to them lately and I miss them so much.



5 comments:

Gratcia said...

Yuhuuu...OK OK (^^,)

Yoseline Adams said...

udah gw kerjain yakkk hehehehe..

Fida Abbott said...

Hello Icha, thanks for the Tag. I have several tags now and haven't done yet. But I am sure I will do your homework soon next week.

I enjoy reading your post.

Your Sister,
Fida

Fida Abbott said...

I also have a tag for you. Please, visit my Blog!

Your SIS

Gratcia said...

Sudah di kerjakeun yak.. (^_^)

http://allaboutgratcia.blogspot.com/2008/05/ok-this-is-just-too-weird-hey-im-not.html

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.