Thursday, May 15, 2008

Introducing I Read, I Watch and I Write

Hi everybody, since i make up my mind about blogging, now I'm upgrading my blog into several link. Here they are:

1. I Read : this is a blog about my book review (written in English)

2. I Watch : This is a blog about my movie review (written in Indonesia)

3. I Write : This is a blog about my mind. I learn something, i watch something, i hear something, i think about something then i write it here. It is a fiction and non fiction writing. (written in Indonesia).

So, hope you will have fun and enjoy the other blogs.

Ouw, i wrote my first writing at I Write. Check it out here.

And if you are curious about Cross-Written there, above this blog. I also write something there (in Indonesia), to see my writing at Cross Written, click here.

Have fun and enjoy! Thank you all.


Have a great day!

regards,

Icha

PS: I still use this blog, so don't worry.


5 comments:

Fida Abbott said...

I am glad you really enjoyed reading my articles recently and left a comment in every article. Thank you so much!

Your writings are great. Register to www.kabarindonesia.com and participate in HOKI Online Literally Award 2008

I will wait you there!!!

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi Sis Fida! I like your writing, it is explicit and pure.

What is HOKI Online Literally Award 2008?

Ok. I'll check it up.
thank you sis:D

have a great day!

Tony said...

jiwa seninya tinggi ya, blognya dipisah-pisahin untuk masing2 tujuan :)
tapi adsense dipasang cara gitu apa gak melanggar TOS???

JED-ReVoLuTiA said...

selamat ya atas launchingnya...semoga keurus semua blognya

~~Devita~~ said...

makasih Tony :p
TOS apaan?

makasih Jed. aminnn

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.