Sunday, May 18, 2008

Don’t You Realize?

Don’t You Realize?
By Ika Devita

Don’t you realize?
When we were passing by
Nice times together?
When you and I
Were spending our whole time
Together with indivisible?
When you and I
Were angry together
Just because a litle matter?

Don’t you realize?
That we are happy together
With our violent adventures?
With our joyous occasion
When we cracked a joke?
With our troubled time
When we face our problem?

Don’t you realize?
All that memories telling us?
Still we have a future
A future that timeless
For both of us?

I never feel penient
With all of that
Cause that things
Had led us to grow up
Just one wish from me
I hope that you would feel it too


Surabaya, October, 12th, 2001


2 comments:

Tony said...

wei ternyata gak kalah bagusnya nih puisi sama mr sexy punya :) buatin satu dong hehehe

~~Devita~~ said...

wakakakakk.. bayar! (komersil.com)wakakkaka

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.