Tuesday, April 15, 2008

True Love Tag


Fida has tagged me with this true Love Tag. Thank you Fida :D
*
The Rules:
*Copy the questions and answer them honestly!
*
1. What does true love mean to you?
Emotions.....laughters..... tears...... pains... smiles... protections.......willingness...... cares... jealousy......... happiness.....
*
2. How do you know you're really in love?
*When i upredictably suddenly think about him/her
*When i give up something for him/her
*When i feel hurt whenever he/she is hurt
*When i always want to see his/ her smile
*When i can't describe why i love him/ her
*
3. How many times in your life have you fallen in love?
wah... can not count it.
*
4. Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?
Nope, never been there, except the person i love said that he/she is bored with me :D
For me, bored= end*
*
5. Do you feel love and physical attraction are the same thing?
No. they are different, but some people find it important to have it both, including me :D (sometimes).
*
6. If your true love became ill or disfigured, would you continue to love them the same way?
Sure. Love comes from the heart, not only from physical appearance.
*
7. Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love?
They are able to tell me who to love, but the decision maker is absolutely me.
*
8. Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?
Yes, why not.
*
9. Would you give up something you want for someone you love?
Sure. That's what i do sometimes.
*
10. If you truly love someone, do you feel it should be unconditional?
Yes. It should be.
*
Now, I am tagging Baby, Christian, Desi, JC, Seli, Gladies, Mel, June, Eta and Nie
**
Let's hear what you guys say about true love!


10 comments:

Gratcia said...

Thank YOU, hehehe... I am in...this is soooo FUN!

Makasiy ya Icha :)

~~Devita~~ said...

wakakka... ayo dipasang...

Mariuca said...

Hi there, thanks for visiting my blog! I see Fida tagged u with this one, hope u had fun with this meme! :)

Gratcia said...

Icha...udah looh haha, check this out

http://gratcianulis.blogspot.com/2008/04/true-love-tag.html

Sekali lagi Danke schon :D

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi Mariuca! nice tag :D thank you :D i really have fun!

Hi Gratcia...i've read it.. nice! :D hope you have fun too :D

Mel said...

hehehe... makasih ya... tapi dipasangnya kapan2 boleh ya? soalnya udah ada entry hari ini >_<

makasih :)

Fida Abbott said...

Thanks Icha. Isn't it fun?

~~Devita~~ said...

Mel: ok deh. no prob :D

Hi Fida: yup! it is really fun!

june said...

Dearest Icha, thank u for tagging me. But I hv to pass this one. Heuhuehueheu I am definitely not the right person to answer those wonderful questions.

Luv.

~~Devita~~ said...

ouw.. so.. sad.. but it's okay. just remember that love is everywhere for everyone :D

have a nice day!! :D

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.