Monday, November 19, 2007

Who is he?

I felt upset today since my plan did not come to reality. I tried to entertain myself by browsing my friends blog. Then i stopped at one blog that is quiet interesting for me. It's a blog owned by some one who's lately have a talk with me. It's a blog which is really really help me overcomed my feelings today. It's a blog who made my day.

He stated some of his poem there and some of the poem are added by a really good review about the story behind it. I just wondered about him. Is he really a romantic person like what the poem just told me?


2 comments:

JED-ReVoLuTiA said...

:p *kaburrrr*

********Icha******** said...

wakakakakkaakkaa..... dasar nih orang! Kembali ke sini kamu!!

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.