Thursday, November 1, 2007

What a night!

I almost stay awake last night...

It began with an sms from my friend (just friend) which caused a really big problem for me and my bf..

I've tried to explain that nothing's happened between me and my friend, but he seemed doesn't believe me....

We've argued....

I felt very dissapointed ....

I mean, with all events that happened this last one and a half year...
With all things that we've struggled to...
With all of things that he had done to me....
He STILL can't believe in me!

I can't tell you all the detail event..... I just want to share a pieces of my burden (which is all dissapeared now)

....................................................***.....................................................

But I still thankful to God, for taking me to this proccess..
At least, i know one thing ...
That he really has that feeling ...
Actually it's all that matters.....
About this one word....
Jealousy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.