Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sudden accident

It was 10.30 p.m. I suddenly woke up from my dream when my phone rang. It was my brother. He called me to ask for a favor, preparing a glass of water and a pair of clothes. His friend had just got an accident and he would sleep at our house.

I was shocked and went to my mom's room quickly. I prepared a pair of clothes and a glass of warm water for him, then i waited for them to come. thirty minutes was passing by but yet they hadn't come.

Then they came. One of them looked so pale that i realize he was the one who got the accident. His name is Yanuar. I helped him with his pain. wakakkak... Since he forbid me to tell you all about this accident thing, i want to stop talking. wakakaka....... It's okay Yanuar, no one would recognize you...

Okay..okay... I'll go to bed.

but.....

Okay, it's time to bed!

bye all!!


4 comments:

acel said...

so... that was just a fake? hahahahaha...

********Icha******** said...

no acel. it was real. he was really got an accident yesterday. :D

evelyn said...

paling males kalau enak tlp ada telpon masuk dan buat aku itu ganggu banget! Apalagi kalau sudah mimpi yang aduhai...

********Icha******** said...

wah eve, mimpi aduhai yang gimana nih maksutnya?..wakakakkaka

Post a Comment

Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am very excited to read your comments. Make yourself at home.